Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Album of the Year Spoiler Alert?

Sound Opinions posted on their Facebook page a solicitation for listener nominations for Album of the Year. I sent in my nomination (which I won't yet mention, since I'm still working on the Showcowgo.com list), and this is the response e-mail I got:

"Thanks for sharing your nomination Matthew. We think you'll be pleased when you tune in this weekend.
Sound Opinions H.Q."

So, sounds like I may have inadvertently agreed with Greg and/or Jim, who I most strongly didn't agree with last year. Either of them. I guess we'll find out on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Of the two, you know that one will be The new flaming lips album.

    The second will probably be some Feelies retrospective box set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't if I'd call owning a St. Vincent bobblehead "inadvertent agreement"

    ReplyDelete

Followers